10.2.14




hi there,
hope you had a lovely weekend
it's still winter here, cold and snowy - I hope that in a few weeks it will start to warm up - our renovation has taken a break because of the cold and that's another reason I'm hoping it will warm up soon.

these days it's been about refining things we are already making and coming up with new things.  we have the spring craft show coming up in less than two months, so it's about building stock.  I have also been working on wholesale orders from past clients.

I changed the bure carry as a two tone bag and I really like this combination.

lately my boy lliam has been losing his teeth more rapidly now and his adult teeth is coming in and part of me feel a bit sad at how tall and big he's getting lately and I can't believe how fast they grow...sigh

have a great start  to your week! xxa

1 comment:

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.