12.11.12

I hope you had a great weekend
our weekend ended with doing the junction flea - thank you a million times over to those of you who came to visit and supported us we appreciate it very much.  the big reason I do craft shows is to meet and visit with you and also a good excuse to get out of the studio.  a place I spend a lot of time in.  I wanted to show a few glimpses of the weekend via instagram - definitely my new favourite way to connect with you.  I was excited to see that I am close to 3000 "likes" on fb, so at the end of the week I will have a giveaway for a bag over on fb. how exciting!

have a great start to your week! it's going to be crazy busy in the studio - the ooak is fast approaching - yikes!
xxa

3 comments:

  1. Really wished I could have come !! It looks like quite a nice show !
    Thanks for taking the time to take all the photos on IG !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks amazing, everything, hope i don't miss the next one
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you at One Of A Kind! Your work is just amazing so beautiful and elegant and timeless...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.