9.11.12

I'm super excited I always feel the last week leading up to the big craft show is always hectic, but I'm feeling good - next week I even have enough time to go to a baptism, a baby shower and the grand opening of kid icarus.  I'm taking deep breaths and trying not to sweat the small stuff.

I'm excited about some new changes to my booth and feeling really focused, in the past I would have all kinds of things in my booth, like baby onesies and bibs, pillows, napkins and I even had ceramics last year and I realized this year that I should only bring the top sellers and for more selection folks can visit the brick and mortar. I always felt like I was doing a mini version of the store.  so this year at my booth, I will have bags, bags and more bags, tea towels, small storage boxes, scarves and the two calendars.  this focus has really helped me with production and I have plans for the new year with the production side so that my online shop is always fully stocked.  I'm really sorry that the bags havn't been available for a few weeks and hope that things will change in the near future and I can get more help and the production won't be all me.  I appreciate your support and understanding.

if you are in the hood come by the shop tomorrow 
november 10th, 11-1pm for the leather remnant sale
>>please bring your own bag and cash only<<

on sunday nov. 11, 10-5pm come visit me at the junction flea
at the new indoor location the great hall (queen st. w & dovercourt)
I will have for sale a new selection of anna's mittlets and much more.

above an image of a card case I made from a lovely red leather remnant and a photo of the boxes and boxes of the leather remnants that will be for sale saturday.
have a wonderful weekend friends!!
please be kind to each other - life is precious and we only have one go at it.
xxa

3 comments:

  1. And let's not forget to be kind to ourselves too
    Only one of us
    Xo
    Expect pinecone delivery soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had been there for the leather sale! Hope you get more boxes of remnants in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to be there for the leather sale! But wishing you a lot of luck and good vibes in the days leading up the craft show.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.