you know you're really tired when you see little stars and drink coffee when you're not a coffee drinker. I'm more of a tea drinker, but had to drink a few cups of coffee to get rid of the haziness in my head. I stayed up real late to finish my decal printing and applying them on the ceramics. I have to get them fired before early next week when the do design event starts - there will be a handful of shops that will have an opening reception on saturday jan. 28th from 3-8pm - I hope you can make it - last year's event - filled the shop to the rim with people - it was insane! this year it's going to be more low key - we decided to keep the store in tact and just do a display in the window, last year we had cleared out the shop and it was not a good move for us - lots of visitors who come to the IDS show came to visit us and had no bookhou shop to peruse. I'm off now to get rest since I'm writing this post early in the morning.
some random things this week
- recently piper won't nap, if she doesn't nap she is grumpy , but if she does nap she won't go to bed till 11pm - I use to put this little girl in her crib and walked away, she never cried for me and when I returned she would be fast asleep.
- I called my mom telling her how busy I am and how her sewing skills would be so helpful to me...the next day she called to tell me she booked a ticket to toronto...moms are the best.
- lliam goes to bed now while reading in bed.... super sweet!
- I have the best husband, because when I get swamped he puts his projects aside to help me even though that puts him behind schedule.
- I really should get audio books, any suggestions?
- I hope this weekend I have enough time to finish my new bags - tweaking the large triangle tote bag.
I hope you have a lovely weekend - have lots of fun for me - I am also doing a giveaway over on my fb page - part of my weekly instagram giveaways.
bye for now xxa