23.1.12

hello friends!
I hope you had a great weekend - I got so much done and feel almost caught up - I am so excited to see how the ceramic work turned out - I must say that was the one thing that strayed me away from working with clay - that unpredictability of not knowing what will come out (fingers crossed). the kids had such a full weekend of going out and socializing, the kids had fun for the both of us. we spent the weekend cleaning and trying to make more work to fill the shelves in the brick and mortar shop. I made some waxed canvas pouches with fabric remnant, a lot of the small wallets and pouches are made from remnants, it's hard to throw anything away.
I also added the animal onesies to the etsy shop, when you buy one they will come in a small drawstring bag with the corresponding animal on it - super adorable. I will be spending my monday crossing more things off my list.
have a lovely monday! xxa

9 comments:

  1. Wow, so nice! Love your stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're so gorgeous
    i love the vividness of the prints(let alone John's drawing)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the new little resurrectionfern baby has quite an assortment of your wonderful onsies to look forward to when he or she arrives:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The onesies with their coordinating bags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the onesies! A friend of mine just announced that she is expecting.. Now I know what to buy as a gift! Beautiful as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the waxed canvas pouches are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so sweet and the pouches, to boot. There are some mamas who are going to be very happy!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.