14.1.08

bags and petit chaise

thanks to those who bought our trees bag and new bird bag - I will be making more so sorry for any delays. We also get a lot of emails on our website - I designed and built it myself - I can try and help you as much as I can - but I am not completely web savvy. John's new petit chaise has been getting a lot of talk on the blog circuit - recently on cookie magazine, architectural record, sub-studio , poppytalk and minordetails nyc. Thanks so much everyone for mentioning the chairs. John has figured out the price - they will retail for $185. Even though they won't be ready till spring time we are also welcoming pre-orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.