11.1.08

shop update

I included some new items - the card box set is now available online- the image to the right is on the back of the box to indicate the contents and a small description. There is also a new print of a house pattern that you see on the banner. We used the pattern on our new storage box that has sturdy canvas on the inside that helps hold it's shape. I also wanted to let you know that our popular tissue holders are also available online. Some of them are already sold, I have some new ones in the works and will post them soon. Have a great weekend!!- the snow has melted away and it's starting to warm up a little outside, I can put my -30 degrees boots away and wear regular shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.