30.12.13



welcome back
not sure if you are still on holidays - we have been back since last week and already back at it.  the kids are off till next week and we have a few things planned for them.  we were hoping to do some  things earlier, but poor lliam had a terrible stomach flu and was vomiting every time he ate something. he's been on the mend the past few days, but now I feel a bit sick - I hope it will pass soon.

while organizing and cleaning post shows and holiday craziness I decided to put a few things on sale, some of them are pretty great deals - starting today at 10am EST it will be live over here (you might not see anything if you're early)

I hope you can pick up something
have a great start to your week - a few more days till 2013 is behind us :-)
xxa

1 comment:

  1. you were so generous with your sale. I am sorry I missed because of travel xx Get well soon bookhou family

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.