15.10.13


hello friends
I hope the canadian folks had a fantastic thanksgiving, the kids went up with j to spend the weekend at his parents house - I unfortunately couldn't join them except for dinner last night.  I would of love some down time but I had an opportunity to do an extra day of work with no shipping since it was a holiday.

It's so nice to see these colours during autumn and it didn't hurt that the weather was fantastic yesterday, the kids are loving the warm temperatures allowing for more play time outdoors.

I hope you have a great start to your week!
xxa

3 comments:

  1. it was great seeing you on saturday evening. Thanks for taking the time away from work to spend time with us. I adore that photo of piper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful autumn colors! I'm glad you & the kids are enjoying the mild weather :) that photo of Piper is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah those vibrant colors of autumn ! So pretty !
    But not as pretty as your sweet Piper !
    oxox

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.