30.8.12

hello friends,
this week is sad in some way - it's the last work week with my folks and the last week of summer break for the kids, it's a time of change.

since it's the long weekend I decided to close both online shops for a few days, giving me time to get really caught up with orders and to spend time with my family, lately I am crazy about getting orders out quickly, j thinks I'm insane, but I tell him - if we have it in stock it's gotta go out. I don't know how long I can keep it up, but good so far. also I wanted to mention I love getting feedback from you, it's actually one of my favourite things - thanks for your super sweet emails and comments!

I wanted to thank you all for the pouch love yesterday, and those of you who were on the mailing list got a little something special and a LOT of you put it to use and I thank you for that. I want to encourage you to sign up for the newsletter so that you get in on any special promotions or announcements of new products. I find being on the newsletter is helpful if you don't have time to follow on all our social media.
the above image is samples I got from carriage 44 - you will soon find their lovely soaps in our webshop as well as in the b&m store. I love the bold fonts that are used for the different soap names and the handmade quality is really beautiful, I like how their logo is pushed into the soap, if you follow me on fb you know that I was searching for a soap company and thanks to jen for recommending this company. more to share later.

have a wonderful labour day weekend friends, take some time to rest too
see you next week! xxa

3 comments:

  1. That's a wise decision, Arounna. I hope you'll enjoy your parents & your babes at the fullest. I know, there is always change waiting for us, at an excepted or unexecpted time.
    Sending you big hugs ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. ChloƩ went back to school this morning. I was looking forward to it and not looking forward to it--all at the same time. It's cooler this morning here too, as if the weather and school boards were cooperating somehow. Enjoy the long weekend with your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with your parents and the kids :-) Those soaps look amazing! I'm sure a few of them will be flying down to Mexico as soon as you put them on your webshop ;-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.