2.10.13

I'm back from montreal !!
thanks to everyone who came to visit us, the show had such a great turnout and the weekend was so balmy - I even bought a pair of sandals to wear.  we had such a great time hanging out and doing the show and taking a break from being parents and from production work.  I came back to everything I left behind and now I'm trying to get organized.  it's hard these days with the construction still going on and trying to keep everything free of dust.

I wanted to give you a peek of the KNOLL fabric I chose to make my bags, the auction is happening soon and I will give you the details shortly.  there's a great line-up of designers that will also be participating.

I will try to keep up with the blogging, I miss it here :-)
see you soon xxa

5 comments:

  1. great fabric selection! looking forward for the outcome. nice to have you back :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. at least the weather is staying nice and warm for the construction. The knoll fabrics are great but of course i love yours more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fabric looks very nice...look forward seeing it made up into bags...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo! Lovely, lovely fabric. Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.