9.9.13

hi everyone,
I hope you had a great weekend - above are some pics from our weekend via instagram
we had a fun time hanging out with each other at the trunk show, but it could of been busier - the pouring rain didn't help - thanks to everyone who braved the weather and came by to say "hi".  I was busy running around early saturday since our roof was leaking, the back part of the building still needs to be roofed.  I was worried that the water would come through to my studio area - eeekkk!! all the fabric.  but all is good now and the problem was resolved before it got worse.

I am a lucky girl to be living with a great cook and he keeps me well fed during these busy times, but since he's also cooking for kids, sometimes my food is a bit on the cute and small size.

have a great start to your week - we only have a few weeks left before the QWAC, this will be our second time - the first time was really amazing, so I am hoping to have as much inventory as I can, and also have the paper and fabric calendars available.

see you tomorrow !! xxa

4 comments:

  1. We need rain but it can come at the wrong time...love the zipper pouches in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed hanging out with you and the family on Saturday . Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfiuu the leaking roof it's scary, glad it's all solved now.
    Have a nice beginning of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. Sorry about your leak, but glad all of your wonderful fabric is safe.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.