22.10.12





hi everyone,
I hope you had a nice weekend.
with our busy work schedule, we managed to getaway for a little while, j and I had a nice dinner just the two of us at a new restaurant at the bottom of our street called "la carnita", with j not being able to eat gluten it was nice to go to a place where most of it he could eat, I'm sure we will be back for more really soon.  yesterday the kids had a chance to hangout with their friends and cousins at my nephew's birthday party.  I'm a big fan of finger food and this party had it's fair share.  

I was so happy to see anna's work well received and we will be getting more in the shop, so as soon as they arrive I will post them online and announce it here and fb.

when you visit you will often find me sewing or doing some other work in the back of the studio (the first image is a snippet of my studio wall, which I need to update and organize) all this busyness will be like this for a good while till the holiday season is over, j and I are planning a little trip as a little present to eachother for all our hard work this past year.  I'm really excited about this r&r time after the big craft show.

I hope you have a great start to your week, xxa

7 comments:

  1. i really enjoyed hanging out with you in the studio on friday, even if you did put me to work :)
    I would love to try out that restaurant. It caught my eye when I walked over to your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard work you sure do, and you certainly deserve a trip !! (so happy for you !) Wishing I could have met up with you, Nicole & Margie this past weekend !
    Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little fabric pine cone hanging on your board - would make a great ornament (like you need more stuff to make ;-D !)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that lovely pinecone is made by margie (resurrection fern), it's dyed with indigo, I hope she will have more for our annual ornament show

      Delete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.