20.8.12

hello friends,
I hope your weekend was as lovely as ours.
what a great weekend we had for an outdoor craft show. it was sunny and hot with a wonderful cool breeze. it was great seeing you at the show and thanks for coming by and saying "hi" - it was great to see the remnant packs go so quickly - I have to make more, I am happy to report that I went to the show with 6 big bins and came home with only two full ones, I call that a successful day. now it's production time for the next craft show!

a few photos to show you, jenny has dropped off more of her lovely work, I really like this bottle and the stones in a bucket tote design. on saturday it was nice to see the stones so well received.

enjoy the start to your week! xxa

3 comments:

  1. Your tent was filled with the most amazing wonderfully designed handmade things. It is surprise you had anything left over. I think I got overly distracted by the fantastic bargains side and forgot I had wanted to pick up a stones in my bucket tote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the new stones print! a sure winner! Oh how I wish I could've gone with Margie to visit your tent at the craft show! Hope you have a fab week darling ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised! It's such a great design (can't wait to get my new yarn holder...)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.