2.5.12

thank you so much for taking the time to write a comment on my last post - thank you to those of you who sent me emails too, I'm glad I made sense to you.

I wanted to show you a few new things - the vees pattern in a rust brown colour on a storage box and oblong pouch, will be making bags soon and the drop cloth pouches this time around will also be listed with some badges - these badges measure about 1.75 in. - I hope you like them. I will have the drop cloth pouches and badges ready soon.

2 comments:

  1. i do need some more storage bins and these are so perfect
    and the badges well, love them to bits
    you should almost make some completely plain linen or canvas totes so they can be walking walls for those artful badges

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vees in that rust color!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.