21.5.12

the past few weeks I've been prototyping - it's fun to do, but it can also be stressful - I like a lot of my designs, but for production sake I try to keep the styles to a minimum and also if it requires different or more steps it usually doesn't go into production, but I still love them. I am going to sell these two as a prototype price the tote in vees and the waxed egg bag, they are in perfect condition, but since I'm not producing them I didn't want to sell them at regular prices, so they are in a way one of a kind. I am especially proud of the pocket I did inside the egg bag. I will have more egg bags, but they will have a zipper at the top, still debating if they will have this type of pocket. it didn't take long to figure it out, but when it was falling into place - I did a little happy dance. also the large pouch in the windows/triangle is back in stock again with a new larger zipper.
today is a holiday for us, I hope your start to the week is great, xxa

4 comments:

  1. I love these prototypes, especially the egg bag (and it made me laugh to think of your happy dance). Have a great holiday today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, my name is Flavia
    I look every day your blog
    I really love the things that you do, especially the line work.
    There is one time I want to tell you something. Here the Brasil is an Indian tribe called the KayapEo. The Kayapós have an increrible graphic work. they have a pattern that is exactly equal to the triangles that you do.
    them to the drawings representing an element in nature. For them, these triangles correspond to butterflies.

    I would like you to know that
    one day, when i get a chance, I will want a bag with their triangles, or better, butterflies

    :)
    flávia

    ReplyDelete
  3. your prototypes are amazing
    i want to see your happy dance
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pocket looks very interesting, Arounna
    as well as the bags in themselves, obviously !!
    LOL at M's comment about the happy dance, I want to see it too ! ;-)
    I was on a little break, but wanted to tell you I got your tweet
    and am happy you got it correctly !
    xoxo hugs

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.