17.2.12

lately - I've been enjoying sharing my day with you via instagram on fb. the photographs on instagram are addictive, because it's immediate and the photos have a wonderful charm to them. for this past week I tried to have photos of some new pieces - the light is not co-operating, so I think I will wait till monday to have an update, lots going on this weekend - my mom arrives from lyon france later this afternoon and tomorrow we celebrate john's birthday.

please keep a look out on the weekend for an instagram giveaway and come back monday for a little product update.

have a wonderful weekend friends! xxa

5 comments:

  1. I do enjoy having you around on Instagram, even though I know it's one more place to be.
    So thank you very much for taking time to do these photos.
    Enjoy your mom & a little early, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN !!!
    You are a wonderful guy & a talented artist !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday tomorrow john!!!
    looks like some beautiful chairs you are sketching
    these pages would make a really lovely textile print
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still not Instagram-happy. I signed up, took a couple of photos and didn't like them. I like other people's photos though. I should try again. I love the doll in the pouch. Have a great weekend (sounds like it will be).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to John. These photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. scrummy colours of fabric bolts... and those off-cuts look like kites... gorgeous images!! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.