7.2.12

the bookhou shop is now open - have a look around, this is just a soft opening and as the weeks go by I will add more items, the ceramics will be added tomorrow - I put up one item just to give you an idea of what I will be selling. check out also new pillows and the return of the cloud flat tote!

I hope you like this new as much as we do - it's the result of a lot of long nights and moments of frustration. it will definitely be a different shopping experience for you. when we first started our business about 10 years ago, we sold goods from our website, maybe some of you shopped on there? when it was on our website I did all my own layout (it was so much work!) and proved to be difficult to maintain, so that was when I made the move over to the etsy shop, but with etsy I wasn't able to present the pieces the way I originally wanted - now I can and I am so happy. please let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you.
thanks so much for visiting, xxa

20 comments:

  1. it looks great!
    bright and simple
    the sphere I like of your blog and works
    but
    the loved TOTE BAG is sold out
    ;^((

    I thought I wait until the new shop opens
    but now I am too late

    greetings from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shop, I love it. Just a hit: not all of use use inches, cms would be very helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you've worked so hard on it, I looooove the neat, clear design (one of the things I hated on Etsy was the uniformity of all shops) Congratulations on the opening of the shop ! It's simply gorgeous !
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really lovely. Beautiful in its simplicity, just like your products. I can't wait to be able to shop there myself, I'll be headed straight to your bags first! Great job building your new shop - are you hiding a Wonderwoman outfit in your wardrobe Arounna?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is beautiful
    and wonderful extension to your brick and mortar shop
    and the creative, gorgeous, inventive and useable substance that
    is bookhou.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks wonderful, Arounna: very Bookhou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great Arounna! Very "you". Congratulations, your hard work paid off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks very beautiful! Congrats!AriadnefromGreece!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shop looks beautiful Arounna. Worth the hard work for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you did a great job with building that site. Congratulations! Your products are so nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The shop looks great! Clean viewing, easy navigation, and I love the many photos for each product.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shop! great work! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your new shop looks lovely, arounna. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks lovely and can't wait to see more ceramics.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Arounna & John! Lovely clean design and easy to use - well worth all the hard work :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.