24.3.11

what the ? okay so all my hope that spring was finally here was sidetracked yesterday - I woke to snow covered roads - dear spring please come back - a few days ago the kids took off their coats and ran around in the playground. for now I return to my work with my head hung low. I envy those of you who are wearing tank shirts.
if you have a moment please check out crafts for courage a fundraising sale to support the little ones in devastated areas of northeastern Japan- all proceeds will go to save the children.

6 comments:

  1. Brrr... I hope, it won't happen here. Although I really love the view in those photos (beautiful patterns!), but I have enough of winter for now and am enjoying the 17°C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh, sorry about the spring snow, Arounna. I hope it'll melt away soon & will leave till next autumn/winter !
    Thanks for mentioning the Crafting for Courage blog & event, I hope it will be a hit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...as I read somewhere yesterday, "They aren't snowflakes, they are little lessons in dealing with disappointment". It sounds weird but the thing I dislike the most is the process of putting on many layers including socks and boots even just to walk to the corner store. Even though it was still zero outside, in protest I had already stopped wearing socks last week! Today its back to the Wellington's. Le sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, at least it's bright and sunny today.
    there has to be a silver lining somewhere, you just have to look in the right places.

    crafts for courage looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I give you the "Stylish Blogger Award", you can see it in my blog...
    Congratulation !

    ReplyDelete
  6. spring is around the corner
    hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.