7.2.11

hello everyone!
I hope you had a great weekend - thank you to everyone who visited me at the trunk show yesterday at the workroom - the place was jammed packed - what fun! above images are highlights from my dyeing fun I had with lil p, margie and barbara. we all had such nice results. I will show you mine tomorrow. a big thank you to margie for being such a gracious hostess and for giving us a chance to see her inspiring surroundings. in the next few days john and I will be slowly putting the shop back together. I will be busy today working on wholesale orders and picking up supplies. we will also be ordering special boxes for our alphabets - a wholesale order for a not so small company - some news I will share later.
big hugs to all and hope you enjoy your day. xxa

8 comments:

  1. so glad to see you had such a terrific time at the trunk show AND at Margie's ! Wishing I'd been there too :)
    Can't wait to see who the wholesale order will be ... you're making me curious now !!
    Have a great new week & thank you so much for visiting my new web home :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have a whole new love for purple and vibrant golden yellows now.
    thanks for making the trip north and good timing because another big snowfall started just after you left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must have been so cool! Little P looks gorgeous as always. And the colors of the fabrics are so great. Those muffins too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful colors after dying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arounna!!! It was so good to see you yesterday! And OMG, I would have been devastated if I lost that birdy pin that you picked up after I dropped it!
    It was such a crazy show! My cheeks were hurting from smiling for 5 hours! It was so good to hang with you guys!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to see more of your images

    it was fun

    would love to do some more

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this color!!! can't wait to see more....
    Have a nice week!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. looked like you had a nice time
    can't wait to see your results
    the colour in the firs one is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.