10.9.13

 
there are so many more uses for these round storage containers, but my favourite would have to be how they bring pattern and colour in your home holding plants, particularly succulents.

I have them in the bure print and a lovely green ink in the totem print.


last night I moved my entire studio into the storefront - I did this after printing for a few hours, today my arms feel like jelly and I can't even lift them above my head, but in the distance I know that my new and improved space will be a joy to work in.

2 comments:

  1. Give your arms at least 24 hours to recover from the muscle fatigue and drink loads of water today to wash away the lactic acid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now please listen to Dr Oomen, please !!!!
    Take good care of yourself !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.