18.11.13

hi everyone
I hope you had a lovely weekend, as you can imagine with only one week to go plus holiday orders it's been non-stop here in the studio.  without much time to rest and my "to do" list never seems to get shorter.  this time of year is crazy but we wouldn't want it any other way.

here's a few pics from our weekend via instagram (visit us there, we update daily)
the top images is components for my attachment series, I hope to spend more time on them while I sit at my booth, christina's new indigo scarves are so pretty and lots of unravelling of linen after their swim in a vat of indigo

have a great start to your week!
xxa

2 comments:

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.