4.9.13

I know that some makers work on things and create collections and launches it all at once, I on the other hand releases things slowly, the reason is I have a hard time thinking in terms of collections and I do so well sometimes with a print (triangles) and I have tried to take things away and replace them and than I get constant emails of where did it go. also ideas for me come daily and to try and do it all in one sitting would be impossible for me.

so as the days pass I will show you the two new prints adorning the different products we make, maybe when I have more time to spend I will concentrate on mini collections or limited editions.  you can find the large oblong pouch in the bure pattern here.

1 comment:

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.