11.2.13


hello there,
just before the weekend we were hit with a big snowstorm and it's been feeling kinda nice,  I prefer the fluffy white over the greyness we were getting.  yesterday was fun going to the workroom  for the love and rummage sale and unloading so much work and supplies from the studio, I love having a clean and organized space and it can sometimes be a challenge with our production schedule.

thanks so much to all of you for leaving a comment and having a peruse of the gallery list on the artist project website,  I will be checking it out and will give you an update here.

the winner for the no. 1 >>EUGEN S<<
and for no. 2 >> MELINDA JOSIE <<
congrats to you both, please email me with your address 
please get back to me by the end of the day or new winners will be chosen.

I really enjoy making these small leather pouches and I made one a little bigger that fits a bit more
please have a look here. I am also loving this new caramel colour.

5 comments:

  1. congratulations to the winners. Your giveaways are truly the best and your heart so big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The leather pouches are so beautiful, with such clean lines
    Congrats to the winners, I bet they'll have a great time !
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.