4.2.13


hello friends,
I hope you had a lovely weekend, I spent my saturday cutting fabric and on sunday I printed like a mad woman.  I had a chance to take photos for crown flora, apparantly around valentines day the flower business is crazy busy, if your local and interested you can pre-order from them and they do free local deliveries.

my monday will be filled with so much work and lots of shipping, the aprons are all sold out (thank you to all of you who bought one) I will be shipping them out today and tomorrow, I am hoping we can make another batch and also do them in oatmeal linen.  thank you so much everyone for your ongoing support. 

I hope you have a great start to your week.
xxa

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely exquisite arrangement. You must be very happy with it (Hope it's yours!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my brother in-law sells them, wish it was mine :-)

      Delete
  2. Yes, what a wonderful photograph. I admire your talent and skill!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.