31.1.13

one of the things that I knew had to happen at the start of the new year was to get more help in the studio.  I like to think I can do it all, but with the business growing I had to extend my hand out. I was so happy when my mother purchased a condo a few blocks west of our shop and was willing to leave her life in france of 20 years to help me with sewing and our most recent addition is christina. last year she was my intern which had given me a sense of how we would work together in the studio and I couldn't be happier.  she is in the process of developing her own textile business and we are working together on some ideas that we will be launching after the spring craft show, more on that soon.  here are some pictures of her printing.

5 comments:

  1. good work and good luck ... beautiful place to work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you, your mom and christina. Can't wait to see her textile business hatch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pleased for you that you have reliable helpers, fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Christina's designs! So great to see you are working together.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.