13.9.12

I love how the small changes I made to the smock apron looks - I put one pocket on the side, it made such a difference, I don't know why I didn't do it sooner - I will have a limited amount made, so come by my booth early - I will be wearing mine on saturday, I tried it on j to see how it would look on someone taller and it looked great on him too, maybe I can convince him to wear one in the booth, he's not into looking like twins. once I get it photographed I will have a few available online.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! And yeah, my husband isn't into the "twin" look either. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, i hope you might consider making a pattern - i'd love to make one of these for myself.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.