12.1.12

new storage boxes now in the shop - more photos here. lately I am really enjoying using instagram to chronicle my daily life - it is very immediate - no downloading and resizing images - they are as is. if you want to see peeks of my daily activities come follow me on fb I really enjoy taking photos, I was chatting with my dad about that today (he's leaving in a week and a half) and he commented on how far I have come since my first camera (which I still have) a pentax k1000. I remember when he took me to the store to buy it - I think I was 13 and it was such a big purchase at the time and I kept reassuring my dad that it would be put to good use. I don't think my love of photography will ever fade.

11 comments:

  1. please don't tempt me, Lady ...
    photography is one of your many talents
    and I enjoy them all
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are great and I love the photo with them stacked on the chair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo of the chair piled with storage boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shots are more and more dynamic

    nice to have those memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! I've pinned them to Pinterest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have my Pentax k1000 as well - great camera! I haven't used it in ages though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your storage boxes...one of these days I will pass by your store on Queen and say hello...perhaps I will come for my birthday...and buy some original Arouna's! (that's not until April though)
    I'm happy to have found Instagram too...actually I am a little addicted.
    HUGS...looks like Winter is starting finally!
    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. BTW...your camera skills are inspiring. Love how you see things!

    Char.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still have and LOVE my Pentax K1000! I learned so much with it and still use it today.

    Every entry slide for art shows I attended was shot with it and a macro lens. I sometimes wish I could magically transform it to digital with all it possesses still intact ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. we have two k1000s here - don't let yours go, they are classics! i think that is one of the things i love about finding people online - so many of the ones i "know" share a love of photography and it is so inspiring to see those images everyday.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.