6.1.12

hi everyone,
I hope you had a nice week filled with creative activity - I have a busy weekend up ahead - lots of orders to finish and ship out and my little girl's birthday party to plan for, I feel bad for piper, her birthday is close to the holidays and I wish I had more time to do more fanfare, but I think she'll be happy with what we have planned. I feel like time is going by so fast - I was looking at photos of the kids when they were much younger and my heart just ached. I really wish there was a pause button. I'm leaving you today with a new bag that is very limited, only three available, made from a beautiful green wool I bought from mood fabrics in NYC (if you never been, you must visit - it's quite a treat) and a heavy weight waxed canvas bottom.
thanks again for all your feedback this week both here - on your blogs, on FB and the emails - all of you are truly the kindest.
enjoy your weekend! much love xxa

7 comments:

  1. it has been so fun to watch piper grow. She is a sweet child.
    That bag is very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous bag !! so very cozy looking ! and such beautiful textures !
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that ache but don't worry. There are many beautiful years ahead.

    I am so happy to see so much happening for Bookhou recently--the articles, the lists, the mentions. You work so hard and make such beautiful things. It is wonderful that others are taking notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new bag! The colors and textures work very well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this bag. Great work Arounna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wool looks very lovely! Perfect combination with the waxed canvas and leather. And I'm sure your daughter will love her party!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.