7.12.11

so the poor sun has been hiding and it was hard to take photos for the sale in a few days - I will have to do my photoshop magic, I am also in the thick of doing the bah mag this is a peek of one of the projects. I am hoping to also have some of these tissue holders during the sale - I love that each is one of a kind and all the patch work is so much fun to do. I love patching and quilting, I wish I had more time to do it, and a nice way to use up little bits of linen remnants. so I will try to photograph the tissue holders today - I'm sure they'll be a big hit. I think I saw snow falling last night - so pretty.

9 comments:

  1. LOVE those tissue holders! Simply beautiful! (never thought I'd say that about tissue holders..) Excited for the next BAH mag too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see what magical arrangement adam has made for this issue.
    Love the patchwork tissue holders. THey would really come in handy in this the season of sniffles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful array of lovely things on that table. I would like to smell the branches. :)

    Just wanted to say too that I love the leaves and berries banner at your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh be careful! Glad you are better. I got a cold that then became asthma and actually fractured a vertabra coughing and wheezing. It then became pneumonia and I had to have the spine thing cemented. Yikes! I know I'm 58, but how ridicuous. So take it easy and get well. I love your blog. xoox Jules in Beverly, MA USA or CraftCaptive on etsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. those tissue holders are great! i love the patchwork. beautiful winter greenery and fruit too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your photos are the antidote to gloomy feeling
    the colors are making my eyes & mind smile :D
    oxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your patchwork tissue holders. It was my very first purchase of yours that I made -- oh maybe about almost 4 years ago. still use it almost every day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the patchwork pouches, and the bright photos in that last shot cheer up my dull day.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.