16.12.11

hello there
I hope your week was productive and creative - I am working on a lot of different projects and after the update of these pouches and tissue covers, I will close the online shop for a week - today is my big push to get the majority of the orders out - yikes - it will be busy - our b&m is going to be open till friday the 23rd, it's been busy lately in the shop - thanks for coming by and saying hi and picking up some last minute gifts and definitely for supporting handmade. I will have these pouches along with the tissue covers available today in the etsy shop starting at 2pm EST.
if I don't chat with you or see you soon, have a lovely weekend! - these parts the temps are dropping - a good time to cosy up inside. xxa

11 comments:

  1. the most beautiful pouches in the universe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these very much.

    Have a good weekend Arounna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh looking forward to this :-)
    Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the "chance" imagery of the pouches. Yes, I do see a similarity to Gerhard Richter's paintings. The pouches are very happy and calm. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow- those are truly amazing! so natural and evocative. I'm sure it's hard to part with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your artwork and products are so unique and beautiful. Have a very happy holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your works. Be happy and healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so beautiful. Would you ever consider making cushion covers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just so gorgeous. Those pops of green! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just gorgeous!! I went to have a look in the shop and they are all sold out!! Not surprising at all :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.