22.11.11

thanks for all your well wishes for piper - it was nice to have her back to her old self - yesterday she was drawing and happy again and giving hugs and kisses, when she's not well she doesn't want anyone near her and if you kissed and hug her, she would grunt at you. the car is all packed and john and my dad are off early today to go set-up the craft show - I will be at the studio still printing and sewing and hopefully get a chance later in the day to put the products out. when I'm in production mode - I always have the urge to come up with a new design and I'm looking at older bags as a reference for the new designs that I will work on after the show - I did hope to have them for the show, but I want to take my time and not rush it. I got my new fabric recently and it's going to dictate what the new work will be like, I also have new drawings for some new screen prints for tea towels and smaller bags - I am looking forward to seeing how it all works out. there might also be a return of some old bag designs you see above, but reworked. if you're in toronto I hope you pencil in a visit to the ooak show.
p.s. the next issue of b.a.h. mag will be out sometime in early december - so excited! I can already tell this issue is going to be beautiful - I am working on it now (I know I'm crazy - with my heavy production load) - the other thing that I will be working on after the craft show is re-designing the website. the changes in the air feels nice.

6 comments:

  1. you always always always keep busy, I don't know how you do it, my friend ! I SO wish I could come visit you guys at the show !!!!!
    the bird bag at the bottom is simply amazing !!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting everything ready for the show. I wish I lived closer, I would definitely go!

    And I'm excited about the new issue of b.a.h., that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you do it all Arounna. Sometimes I need more coffee just to read your list of what you're doing. :) Good luck at the show. Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. always loved the "field" print: it looks so good as a pouch

    ReplyDelete
  5. My friend and I are definitely making it to the one of a kind show this year! We try to go every year, its our tradition! So I hope I'll see you there Arounna! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. so glad to hear that your daughter is feeling better. can't wait for the next b.a.h. mag! they are always inspiring. and that top right image looks like the dyed day bag - would love to see those available again :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.