16.8.10

we had a busy weekend shipping out orders from the remodelista post - thanks so much for everyone who supported us by buying pillows and tea towels - even though I am probably having one of my busiest years I wouldn't change it - I am so grateful to all the kind folks that come into our brick and mortar shop - friends from all over the world buying online and for all the great retailers for carrying our wares in their shop - we are truly lucky. A HUGE THANK YOU to start your week with. above is our new print called triangle flowers - I am very pleased with how this print turned out. I hope you like it too.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yes!!! Once again, this print is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh so delicate (hope the sense of this word is the one I wanted to write in French...) I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is a new favorite of mine. So simple and light, still intriguing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.