1.7.10

happy canada day to you all! - some of you I'm sure are headed to the cottage or planning how you might spend this long weekend. We will be in town working on landscaping and cleaning up the shop and studio - I had this large ikea cabinet that was storing my fabric and john helped me lug it out of my space - it was not being used well - he installed slimmer shelves and my space looks wider and more organized. I am obsessed with organization.little vase by jenny clark - available at the shop.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful vase...
    and HAPPY CANADA DAY!
    We're going to Cobourg today to join the other thousands Celebrate...I love visiting Ottawa on Canada Day...but haven't done that since before kids.
    Have fun clearing and cleaning...
    HUGS
    Char

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Canada Day to you & yours, Arounna ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same terrible obsession...

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see the new shelving tomorrow

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.