11.6.10

we have a chalkboard table in the living room and both lliam and piper enjoying drawing on it. sometimes we need to take a photo since in seconds it will disappear. I have some new pillows - I really like the square format - I tend to do the oblong shape. I will put it up on the website soon. If you want something really fun to do this weekend come by the workroom for the trunk show - have you seen the line up - pretty awesome - I will have fabric remnants, craft supplies, fabric, felt, seconds etc.... Come early and hope you all have a lovely weekend.

7 comments:

  1. that chalkboard table is amazing and the drawings are absolutely priceless. see you on sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this chalkboard drawing!!
    see you sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have so much to do tomorrow to get ready
    but ready I will be for sunday

    ReplyDelete
  4. so exciting!
    see all of you on sunday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love square pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this place. I find your products and art delicate and beautiful (the verification word for this comment is dommo. Almost japaneese word for thank you. How apropriate :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't kid art the best!? I really love that train.
    I wish I could have made it to the trunk show : (

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.