7.6.10

I went to download my camera and realized I didn't take as many pictures as I thought I did. To sum up my whirlwind trip. Montreal is a very people friendly city. There are bike lanes everywhere with bike rentals. You can't go right on a red light, lots of great places to eat and one way streets everywhere makes driving challenging. There must of been half a dozen festivals or more going on while we were there. The summers there are full of things to do. The architecture is mainly untouched leaving the city with beautiful charm and colour. Next time I go I will spend more time discovering the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.