3.6.10

beautiful applique pieces by Karen Gelardi - the knitted piece is from her new factories series. I am preparing for my trip to Montreal - john and the kids are staying behind - so the shop and business will continue as usual - next week I will do a post on my trip. I was calculating in my head on my last trip to Montreal and it was 13 years ago. I lived there for a summer and for a year following the summer. I had a job working for artist Catherine Widgery. The image above was the major piece that I worked on - check out her website for her prolific body of work.

3 comments:

  1. say hello to montreal for me
    my mom was born there
    and she wed my father there

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will say hi for you.

    thanks Barbara, good seeing you today.
    can't wait to see how the new images work out.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.