1.3.10

welcome march - we had a wonderful snow storm and it disappeared after it came. The sun is strong today and it's warming up a little. I was amazed by the quick response to our custom note cards set - it will take me a few days for me to cut paper and sew envelopes - I should be getting my blade for my stack cutter this week - that should help speed up the process - I wasn't prepared, but I will mail them out as soon as I can. I finally got my clay pieces back - I almost forgot about them - this is what happens when your juggling many things and hoping you don't drop anything. john was up so late last night completing his Canada Council for the Arts application. I finished mine earlier in the week - I get too stressed when I work so close to the deadline. The next grant applications are the Ontario Craft council awards and Toronto Arts council grant.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Design lovers get inspired! This is really fantastic!
    http://www.bocadolobo.com/
    http://www.nook-sucasa.com/2009/12/boca-do-lobo-furniture.html

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.