14.1.10

thanks for your comments about the journal covers - will definitely revisit them. I am finished my outside of studio work and now back to the studio - I am so excited we got a really nice wholesale order from Pistachio a lovely shop in Toronto and will need to focus so that I can get it out at a timely manner as well as a few other wholesale orders that I will mention later. I will also need to devote some time to building up inventory for the spring one of a kind show and an upcoming two person show in Hamilton that I will tell you more about when it has been confirmed. I am signing off early - have a restful and productive weekend. (image above by Robbie Heidinger via Dear Ada) not sure where I found this image - what is there not to love about cross stitch.

2 comments:

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.