28.11.09

the next week will be all a whirlwind - with classes ending and the OOAK show being over - I manage again to take pictures from the AGO class I teach - this student is working on a mono print using watercolours - he's painting on plexiglass and using the black washi paper as a chine colle- what you didn't see is that he wet his paper and blotted it before running it through the press. The dampness of the paper helps to pull the print off. The word mono (means one) so in theory you can only get one print from this painting. I am also excited - I was asked to do a series of screen printing workshops for the students at Havergal College next week - I am very excited and interested in what they will print.

1 comment:

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.