17.11.09

I am working on new bags for the OOAK show and one of them being a play on the bag I did with a round bottom - one of the things I get asked a lot is that there be a zipper - so this bag design will have a zipper closure/inside pocket/and a D ring to hook your keys or mobile devices. I am really happy with the changes. Also I picked up the laser cut lino for the letterpress printing and it looks fantastic - such wonderful detail. I will make some prints tomorrow and will show you later on. As well I've been getting a lot of emails regarding the letterpress workshops - as soon as I work out the details (pricing, materials etc.) I will post the dates - yes there will be one before the holidays.

2 comments:

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.