6.7.09

my birthday has just passed and I got some really great presents - thanks everyone! - If you know me I don't really treat myself - the money I earn goes back to our business and to our family. I thought if I could go on a shopping spree these are the things I would buy. 1.wall paper from Julia Rothman - 2.pillows by Lena Corwin/Mociun - 3.scarf by Virginia Johnson - 4.address file by Lovely Design - 5.ring by Experimetal (this is a great place-this is where john got me my engagement ring)-6.cat by Kiki Smith -7.dish- Stid Lindberg.

2 comments:

  1. the pussycat/owl wearing liberty tana lawn is so sweet. If i was rich i would buy you everything on your wish list.
    Hugs,
    Margie

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.