30.5.09

It's been a stressful week (john is getting better) and now time to focus on business - some new screen printing classes will be coming soon as well as a new sewing/printing class - I thought it would be fun to do a sewing and screen printing class - screen printing your designs on fabric and using that fabric to sew three fun projects - a tote bag, pouch with zipper and a pillow cover. Let me know what you think - it will still be a small class - so you will have a lot of one on one experience and I will be rounding up sewing machines so that you won't need to bring one. This sewing/printing class will be done over three classes - please send me an email if your interested. I'm excited about this!

2 comments:

  1. Yes please - I would like to come to this - unfortunately I am in the UK.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like an amazing set of classes
    I am also so relieved to hear that John is getting better.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.