27.4.09

I am exhausted after lliam's b-day party - on saturday it was summer weather and sunday was a bit cooler. Thank goodness because our shop was packed to the rim with people. I didn't get a chance to take any pictures, but I saw a lot of camera's going off - hopefully I can get some images later. The images above are from the workshop I did on saturday - Again it was nice meeting new people and spend time with people you already know. All the photos above are taken by Sandy Middleton of Tansy&Co. She takes beautiful photographs that she incorporates on all kinds of home ware. I really like how her photographs are interpreted on screen prints. And how sweet the photo Sandy took of piper's toes.

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Liam!! I am sure your mom and dad gave you a wonderful party in the shop.
    Those toes are so sweet .

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.