28.1.08

new work

I havn't heard back from Laura - so if I don't hear back by Friday I am going to select another person from the list of comments. So please check back on Friday and you might see your name. I hope Laura gets back to me by Friday. I am busy sewing and printing products for the Spring One of a Kind show. I have so much to do. I've been meaning to get someone to help with the sewing. I made some bibs over the weekend and some other items I will post later. Thanks also to Heather from Skinny Laminx for posting about the tress bag. To the left is one of her lovely pieces that she sells in her Etsy Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.