30.12.07

good bye 2007 - hellooo 2008

Thank you to everyone for their interest and support of bookhou design. We started this blog in order to keep track of our thoughts and interest and it's been great meeting and making new friends. It always makes me chuckle when I run into someone at a show and they will mention "did you get your sewing machine fixed?" and I'll be like how did they know my machine was broken - oh.... I posted it on the blog - I just wanted to give a few of my blog friends a big thanks for their support during the year - a huge thanks to Irene from Bloesem, Jan from Poppytalk and Jen from Toronto Craft Alert. I wish all of you who read and enjoy this blog a wonderful wonderful New Year!!! arounna + john + lliam :)

2 comments:

  1. ah thanks arounna - it's incredibly easy to support your & john's beautiful work!

    wishing you & your family a happy, healthy & creative '08
    xjx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year arounna, sweet and creative! :-)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.