16.8.07

editions - coming soon!

I am very excited about this project. John and I will be featuring limited edition items for the web only. I began making multiples(limited editions) a couple of years ago as a response to the production work I was currently making. I wanted to make items that were not one of a kind (like some of my sculptural work) but were in small limited editions. The items above are not for sale - they are just a sample of what kind of things will be available - for example: wearable items, bookworks, prints, sculptural pieces and mixed media objects. Some of the editions will be very small so visit often and I hope you will come back to see what will be available. Please email us if you want to be notified when new items are listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.