18.4.07

new place

as some of you may know john and I have spent the past 7 months renovating, which has been exhausting (mostly for john) aside from electrical and plumbing john did it all - boy am I a lucky girl. Everyone was telling us to take before and after shots -we wanted to only focus on the after. The place was originally awful and I thought we were crazy to take on such a challenge. I'm glad we did and here are a few shots of the space (it is a two story loft with the studio upstairs). We are still not complete - it will definitely be a work in progress. The one shot of the corner reminded me of a Rachel Whiteread sculpture. I like little nooks and crannies. I also took a shot outside the kitchen window - I was so glad to not be facing a condo and to have trees and houses to look at.

2 comments:

  1. oh how cool! love love love your credenza! and the three dimensional walls going on! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! Oooohh home sweet home...

    ReplyDelete

thanks for leaving a comment - we read each one and will try our best to respond back.

please wait a moment for the comment to be moderated, only submit your comment once.